2019 Chevrolet Silverado 6500 Crew Cab DRW 4x4, 11' Dump Truck (Stock #A5688)
Read More… Recent Arrival! CARFAX One-Owner. ABS brakes. Summit White 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 6500HD 1WT 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel. Shottenkirk Chevrolet has been in Waukee now for over 15 years, but as an organization Shottenkirk has been in business over 50 years. We are a family owned dealership and a group of people committed to not only providing you the best buying experience, but providing the very best ownership experience through our excellent customer service, world class facilities, and high quality vehicles. Come see why we have now had 15 years in a row of sales records and see why people enjoy saving more with Shottenkirk Chevrolet in Waukee. Here at Shottenkirk Chevrolet, we are committed to giving you an Exceptional Experience! *** REMAINING WARRANTY!!!!! *** Approx. 16 Months (Aug 2022) and/or 12,000 Miles for 'Bumper to Bumper' . Remaining Drive Train Warranty - Approx. 40 Months (August 2024) and/or 76,000 Miles - [Remain from Original 5YR/100K]
- Premium audio system: Chevrolet MyLink
- Air Conditioning
- Single-Zone Air Conditioning
- Power steering
- ABS brakes
- Dual front impact airbags
- Occupant sensing airbag
- Passenger cancellable airbag
- Delay-off headlights
- Fully automatic headlights
- Frontal Passenger-Side Airbag Deactivation Switch
- Speed control
- Dual rear wheels
- Driver door bin
- Front reading lights
- Overhead console
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Front Center Armrest w/Storage
- Passenger door bin
- Wheels: 19.5" x 6.75" Black Painted Hub Piloted Steel w/8-Holes
- Variably intermittent wipers
- 4.30 Rear Axle Ratio
- View All
Eliminator LP Steel Features
The Rugby Eliminator LP is the hardest working dump body in the landscape and light construction industries. When landscape and construction contractors need a productive, reliable, and versatile body, they chose the Eliminator LP time after time.
The steel model features a seamless, one-piece steel floor for optimum strength and durability. Full 9-foot floor length allows for full sheets of plywood or other materials. The Eliminator LP design also features front pillars that incorporate forward facing clearance lights positioned at a 45-degree angle at each corner. Rugby products feature light locations that may assist the installer in meeting FMVSS/CMVSS 108.
- Rugby Eliminator Dump Body. 11' 7" in Length.
- 96" Wide. 17" Tall Drop Down Sides. 23" Tall Tailgate. Fold Down Sides are double Walled with Two - 6" Vertical Braces. Tailgate has spreader chains. LED Lights. Double Acting Electric/Hydraulic Hoist with Remote Push Button Controls. HR550 Subframe Hoist with 10.5 Ton Lifting Capacity Back Up Alarm
You haven’t viewed any vehicles yet.