2020 Chevrolet LCF 4500 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Morgan Prostake Platform Body (Stock #00233287)
Read More… This Chevrolet 4500 LCF Gas delivers a Gas V8 6.6L/400 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Windshield wiper, pulse, wet arm, Windshield washer bottle access on passenger side dash when passenger-side door is open, Windows, power.*This Chevrolet 4500 LCF Gas Comes Equipped with These Options *Wheels, 19.5 x 6, K steel, Wheelbase, 132.5 (336.6 cm), Vehicle Application Truck, Transmission, 6-speed automatic, 6L90-E Hydra-Matic with lock-up converter and overdrive. Ratios: Gear and Ratios 4.027, 2.364 ,1.532, 1.152, 0.852, 0.667, Rev. 3.064:1, Tires, rear, 225/70R19.5 G 128/126 L BW HWY VAR1, Tires, front, 225/70R19.5 G 128/126 L BW HWY VAR1, Storage, seatback pockets, Storage, door pockets, Steering wheel, urethane, Steering column, Tilt-Wheel.* Visit Us Today *For a must-own Chevrolet 4500 LCF Gas come see us at John L. Sullivan Chevrolet, 350 Automall Dr, Roseville, CA 95661. Just minutes away!
- ARC WHITE
- FUEL TANK 30 GALLON (113L) RECTANGULAR FUEL TANK. mounted between frame rail with electric type fuel pump (mounted in tank). Through the rail fuel fill
- PIO MIRROR OUTSIDE LEFT HAND AND RIGHT HAND HEATED DUAL REMOTE 17 HEADS
- TRANSMISSION 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 6L90-E HYDRA-MATIC WITH LOCK-UP CONVERTER AND OVERDRIVE. Ratios: Gear and Ratios 4.027 2.364 1.532 1.152 0.852 0.667 Rev. 3.064:1 (STD)
- PIO SEAT-COVERS PROVIDES PROTECTION FOR ALL SEATING POSITIONS
- VERY DARK PEWTER CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- PIO BACK UP ALARM
- SEAT FRONT HIGH BACK BUCKET DRIVER AND PASSENGER tricoat cloth covered reclining highback driver seat with single two occupant fold down passenger seat (STD)
- ENGINE VORTEC 6.0L V8 SFI GMPT-V8 8 CYLINDER V BLOCK FOUR CYCLE OVERHEAD VALVE WATER COOLED Vortec 6.0L SFI V8 297 hp [221.5 kW] @ 4300 rpm 372 lb-ft of torque [504.0 N-m] @ 4000 rpm. Electronically-controlled sequential fuel injection. Six bolt main cap design for heavy-duty performance. Engine Control Module (ECM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM) engine control system. Engine cruise control engine oil cooler High Idle Mode (1200 rpm)
- AUDIO SYSTEM AM/FM STEREO WITH CD PLAYER AUXILIARY JACK USB PORT AND BLUETOOTH (STD)
- AXLE 4.30 RATIO
- PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- PIO REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
- PIO FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND SAFETY REFLECTOR MOUNTING PROVISIONS
- AXLE LIMITED SLIP
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Power Steering
- Steel Wheels
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Running Boards/Side Steps
- AM/FM Stereo
- CD Player
- MP3 Player
- Bluetooth Connection
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Bucket Seats
- Cloth Seats
- Floor Mats
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Cruise Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- View All
Prostake Platform Body Features
Conscientious design features, such as the bulkhead punch window and cab extension, support safety; as do bulkhead gussets that are engineered to provide strength, durability and added protection for your cab, your cargo…and your crew.
Morgan’s innovative swing rack design eliminates the need to lift and remove heavy gates in order to load or unload. Racks swing a full 270-degrees, and can be secured to the siderails for easy and unencumbered loading and unloading.
Heavy-duty Solid Hardwood flooring is standard on all flatbed bodies, and offers natural shock absorption, weather and insect resistance. Standard three-inch I-beam frame construction adds superior strength and durability. And strategically positioned crossmembers (16-inches on center) add to that strength, while keeping weight to a minimum, for better fuel efficiency.
A standard, heavy-duty rub-rail helps to protect the flatbed frame and side rail pockets from minor impacts. Deep pocket design provides solid seating of rail stakes; making it easy to secure your load during transport, and remove rails for loading and unloading.
Pre-engineered 2" receiver tube design for hitch or pintle plate configurations, a variety of bumper options, the use of ready-to-use molded harness and sealed plug-together connectors, and "universal design" features, such as standard LED body clearance and ID lighting, make it EASY to spec or replace components quickly and efficiently.
Choose from a variety of options, including cab extensions, stake racks in galvanized steel or black powder-coat, and hoists to help make loading and unloading fast and efficient. Morgan makes it easy to spec a body that meets your needs — without compromise.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
You haven’t viewed any vehicles yet.