2019 Ford Transit 350 4x2, Knapheide KUV Service Utility Van (Stock #00391626)
- drivetrain months: 60 months
- Cupholders: Front
- Diameter: 16.0"
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Head airbags: Curtain 1st row
- Number of speeds: 6
- Powertrain warranty
- Prefix: LT
- Radio: AM/FM stereo
- Tachometer: Tachometer
- Towing Capacity: 6,000 lbs.
- Type: Regular unleaded
- Width: 235 mm
- 2-Stage unlocking: 2-stage unlocking
- Automatic type: Automatic
- Clock: In-radio display
- Dash trim: Metal-look
- Displacement: 228 cu.in.
- Engine Configuration: V
- Passenger airbag deactivation: Deactivation switch
- Passenger Airbag: Cancellable
- rust distance: Unlimited miles
- Size: 3.7 L
- Trans Type - VA: Automatic
- Turning radius: 22.6 '
- ABS: 4-wheel
- basic months: 36 months
- Curb weight: 4,101 lbs.
- Digital Audio Input: Yes
- Door pockets: Driver and passenger
- Driven Wheels: Rear-wheel
- Front air conditioning: Manual
- Max Torque RPM: 4,000 RPM
- Number of Cylinders: V-6
- Transmission: Automatic
- Upholstery: Vinyl
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Doors: 2
- Grille: Black
- Profile: 65
- Roadside assistance coverage
- roadside months: 60 months
- seating capacity: 2
- Antenna Type: Fixed
- Braking assist: Braking assist
- Bumpers: Black
- Driver Airbag: Yes
- drivetrain distance: 60,000 miles
- roadside distance: 60,000 miles
- Speed Rating: S
- Total Number of Speakers: 4
- Total Valves: 24
- Transmission Hill Holder: Transmission hill holder
- Variable Valve Timing: Variable valve timing
- Fuel Capacity: 25.0 gal.
- Overhead console: Full with storage
- Power door locks: Remote power door locks
- Steering wheel trim: Urethane
- Total Seating Capacity: 2
- 12V DC power outlet: 2
- Axle ratio: 4.10
- basic distance: 36,000 miles
- Cylinders: 6
- Engine Size: 3.7 L
- Gross vehicle weight: 9,500 lbs.
- Load Rating: C
- Manual / automatic: Automatic
- Max RPM: 6,000 RPM
- Reading lights: Front
- rust months: 60 months
- Steering wheel: Tilt and telescopic
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Yes
- Torque: 260 lb.-ft.
- Type: AS
- Valve Gear: DOHC
- Auxiliary transmission cooler: Regular duty
- Basic warranty
- Center Console: Partial with storage
- Compression Ratio: 10.50 : 1
- Corrosion perforation warranty
- Front brakes: Ventilated disc
- Front seat type: Bucket
- Horse Power: 275 hp
- Low fuel level: Low fuel level
- Payload: 5,350 lbs.
- Power steering: Power steering
- Shift knob trim: Urethane
- Trans Speeds - VA: 6
- Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
- Vinyl floor covering: Vinyl floor covering
- View All
Say goodbye to crawling around in the back of your cargo van endlessly searching for tools, parts and equipment. The KUV creates optimized organization for the technician, dividing the storage space into manageable compartments that are externally accessible from either side of the body. The technician pulls up to the jobsite, exits the cab and immediately has quick access to the tools and parts they need without having to crawl into the cargo area. Dedicated conduit chutes enable the technician to store longer items without cluttering the floor of the oversized cargo area. Knapheide's KUV is constructed of rugged galvanneal steel so the technician can have confidence it will provide years of reliable service. More contractors and technicians utilizing an enclosed utility body as their work vehicle choose a Knapheide KUV. If you spend more time searching for tools and equipment, invest in a KUV and get more billable hours out of your day.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.
You haven’t viewed any vehicles yet.