Protect the vehicle that keeps you in business.
Commercial Auto Protection made easy by Allstate
Is your business protected?
Allstate® Business Auto Insurance can provide coverage for these types of situations¹ :
- Your employee has an accident, injuring another driver and damaging your vehicle
- Your vehicle is rear-ended by an uninsured driver and you sustain serious injury
- You have a total loss to your vehicle, but still owe money on it
- You are required by another company you contract with to provide a "waiver of subrogation" in their name
You'll get access to ➔
- Enhanced protection – at no additional cost to you
- Early Signing discount opportunity
- Opportunity to work with our Commercial Specialists to walk you through what coverages your business needs
- Live Support, call or email us anytime
Request a Free Quote
Basic Protection for your business.
These coverages come standard with every Allstate Business Auto Insurance policy.
Provides coverage if you or an employee injures a person and/or damages their property.
Helps pay for vehicle damage or loss caused by theft, vandalism, windstorm or flood.
Provides coverage if a driver with no insurance injures you or damages your vehicle.
Helps pay to repair or replace your vehicle if you or employee damages it.
Helps pay your medical costs if you or passenger is injured in an accident.